Monday 14 October 2013

Bag Size

Now I am beginning to realise why 'organiser bags' were around years ago. I owned one of these when I was twenty five but most of the sections were unused. Having one of these bags now would be so good, provided it was very large and able to hold the multitude of things I need to carry with me.

Now I have three pairs of specs. One pair for reading, a second for middle distance so that I can see a computer screen and the third pair for distance, necessary for reading the numbers on buses. I also carry a mobile telephone so that I can type notes into the memo pad to help my memory. A huge bottle of water is required to replace the amount of water I lose when my internal boiler switches itself on even although the temperature outside is in single figures. A small flask of coffee also goes with me sometimes to help my energy supplies.

So I need a big organiser bag with a pouch on each side deep enough to hold the water bottle on one side and the tiny coffee flask on the other. That way if one decides to suddenly spring a leak the other contents of my bag won't get soaked.

No comments:

Post a Comment